Seashell Table Phone
Updated: 15th Mar 2009 at 1:12 AM
When you hold this seashell to your ear you won't hear the ocean - you will hear other people talking. What's more, you can talk back to them!
When not in use, the shell sits on an old ship's logbook.
Comes with two color options - feel free to make more.
Beacuse of the way phones are handled in the game, you can only select a new handset color when you first buy the phone.
The phone was made using Numenor's phone templates
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: People say that when you hold a seashell to your ear, you can hear the Ocean. This shell is a bit better - you can actually hear your friends talking in it! What's more, you can talk back to them as well. Based on an Enhanced Template by Numenor http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=191727
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 183.9 KB · Downloads: 8,427 · 21st Nov 2008
|183.9 KB||8,427||21st Nov 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The Bodyshop Mechanic program was updated March 14 - if you use Bodyshop at all, you might want to take a look.
All my vehicles have now been updated to work, without alterations, with Numenor's Drivable Cars without NightLife mod.
Some of my downloads got corrupted in the recent hard-drive crash - These are all replaced now - and a big thanks to those who helped by sending the original .zip files.