Art Nouveau Study set / the dressing table revenge
Uploaded 27th Dec 2008 at 9:10 PM · Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 5:50 AM by Canoodle
This is a anexso of Art nouveau living Set.
There is a desk, bookcase, bench and a candle.
desk and bench are master and slave objects.
If you want put some thing on bookcase, it must be in floor.(after you can put on a table, lowtable or endtable)
I add a bookcase_ApartmentLife. If you have freetime bookcase you must delete it before download apartmentlife bookcase. They use the same Guid.
the bookcase for apartmentlife has a problem with the placement and the freetime with texture... sorry, sorry,...
there are the update
desk: faces= 1879
bench: faces= 444
bookcase: faces= 768
You can find wallpaper at :
Garden of Shadows > Playing with our Dollies > Antiques and Oddities > Paper Houses. [Despondency] 5 walls by BloodPledge
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||artnouveaubench.package (inside desk+bench.rar)|
|Title||Art nouveau bench|
|Filename||artnouveaucandel.package (inside artnouveaucandel.rar)|
|Title||Art nouveau candel|
|Filename||artnouveaubooks.package (inside artnouveaubooks.rar)|
|Filename||artnouveaubooks_freetime.package (inside artnouveaubooks_freetime_Updated.rar)|
|Filename||artnouveaubooks_ApartmentLife.package (inside artnouveaubooks_ApartmentLife_Updated.rar)|
Size: 447.0 KB · Downloads: 10,899 · 14th Mar 2009
|447.0 KB||10,899||14th Mar 2009|
Size: 401.6 KB · Downloads: 7,915 · 14th Mar 2009
|401.6 KB||7,915||14th Mar 2009|
Size: 402.2 KB · Downloads: 12,517 · 14th Mar 2009
|402.2 KB||12,517||14th Mar 2009|
Size: 167.6 KB · Downloads: 14,560 · 14th Mar 2009
|167.6 KB||14,560||14th Mar 2009|
Size: 493.4 KB · Downloads: 16,682 · 14th Mar 2009
|493.4 KB||16,682||14th Mar 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
if you do recolors, if you put those in your lots or similar ... Remember me (please)
My things are free... I want to my things follow being free.