Broken Bathroom ??
Updated: 16th Jul 2009 at 4:01 PM - Glass tub recoloreable+sink update
What i can say? everyone has their obsessions ... lol
The tub is based in combo tub/shower maxis, It works as shower and tub.
There are four recolors white, beige, red and green in new and old-broken versions...
The walls and floors are included and blue, yelow and blue-yelow wall-floor tile colors...
collection file: broken_bathroom.package size 22kb
I add a version of tub-shower combo with glass recoloreable. If you download this you must delete the other version. Two versions have the same guid. ( I update these, I fix integrity the files. I think that tihs fix some problems with the recolors)
And I add a uv's maps:the Broken bathroom objects.
I update sink.., Why? because after that the sims use it the water plane doesn't disappear. I change the deep's sink. Before You must remplace the old (broken_sink_bb2.package) for the new (broken_sink_bb2new.package), they have the same Guid
I hope enjoy it...
Toilet: 1382 faces
Sink: 2482 faces
Shower: 1986 faces
Tub: 1945 faces
Dresser-clotheshorse: 808 faces
Lamp: 118 faces
Endtable: 300 faces
Mirror: 430 faces
Broken mirror: 474 faces
Basin: 342 faces
Basket: 416 faces
Toilet bag: 690 faces
Cleaning products: 729 faces
Toilet paper: 764 faces
Towels: 594 faces
Shelf: 836 faces
Toilet paper holder: 819 faces
Simpe, Feedback Forum, I'm sure that I forgot somebody... Thanks all very much...
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 1.09 MB · Downloads: 15,893 · 16th Jul 2009
|1.09 MB||15,893||16th Jul 2009|
Size: 1.07 MB · Downloads: 13,437 · 16th Jul 2009
|1.07 MB||13,437||16th Jul 2009|
Size: 1.58 MB · Downloads: 17,581 · 26th Apr 2009
|1.58 MB||17,581||26th Apr 2009|
| uv's maps: the Broken bathroom objects
Size: 981.8 KB · Downloads: 17,842 · 19th Apr 2009
|981.8 KB||17,842||19th Apr 2009|
| tub for pets
Size: 1.10 MB · Downloads: 20,030 · 17th Apr 2009
|1.10 MB||20,030||17th Apr 2009|
| tub base game
Size: 1.10 MB · Downloads: 17,516 · 17th Apr 2009
|1.10 MB||17,516||17th Apr 2009|
| All meshes-tub+collection file+sink_bb2new
Size: 7.36 MB · Downloads: 53,027 · 17th Apr 2009
|7.36 MB||53,027||17th Apr 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
if you do recolors, if you put those in your lots or similar ... Remember me (please)
My things are free... I want to my things follow being free.