Decorative Wrought Iron Tree Fences with Recolors
Uploaded 3rd Jan 2009 at 7:06 PM · Updated 11th Oct 2011 at 2:00 AM by tbudgett
You'll find them in Decorative/Misc.
If you like my creation or effort, please hit the THANKS button. It only takes a few seconds
Large Tree Fence-1348
Small Tree Fence-1348
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||tb-WroughtIron-TreeFence-LG_Black-Mesh.package (inside tb-TreeFences.rar)|
|Title||Wrought Iron Tree Fence - Large|
|Description||Wrought Iron Tree Fence - Large. tbudgett|
|Filename||tb-WroughtIron-TreeFence-SM_Black-Mesh.package (inside tb-TreeFences.rar)|
|Title||Wrought Iron Tree Fence - Small|
|Description||Wrought Iron Tree Fence - Small. tbudgett|
|Open for Business|
Size: 184.8 KB · Downloads: 6,247 · 3rd Jan 2009
|184.8 KB||6,247||3rd Jan 2009|
Size: 63.6 KB · Downloads: 5,693 · 3rd Jan 2009
|63.6 KB||5,693||3rd Jan 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.