Decorative Security Camera
Updated: 6th Jun 2011 at 3:27 AM
This is my first upload on MTS2!
I bring to you a Decorative Security Camera! I understand that there is already one on this site, put I wanted to make a wall-mounted one instead of a cieling-mounted one (the type already on the site). So, here it is:
It was cloned from the Holiday Painting, so it should work with all EP's. If it doesn't work for you, please send me a pm!
Thanks greatly to Scott from www.newfoundroom.com for the original model. I just converted it to an .obj file and used to get it ingame!
Thanks and I hope you enjoy it!
Additional Credits: - Without this program none of this ccould be posible
Numenor - For his great tutorials and modding skills
JWoods - For his great tutorial
Scott from www.newfoundroom.com - For the model itself
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Created by brettsmods - SHOULD WORK WITH ALL EP'S
Size: 81.6 KB · Downloads: 24,192 · 29th Jan 2009
|81.6 KB||24,192||29th Jan 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.