Witches Collection pt 1 - Neutral Witch Nursery
Updated: 1st Jul 2009 at 9:29 PM
So, here we go - recolours for crib, changing table, potty and high chair.
There is also a brand new mesh, curtains pulling their textures from the crib bedding.
756 faces, 538 vertices
Custom Content by Me:
- MaxisMatch Curtains for Baby
- Neutral Witch Baby Chair
- Neutral Witch Baby Changing Table
- Neutral Witch Baby Crib
- Neutral Witch Baby Potty
Description: Silversong Decor Accents presents some new curtains as a part of their 2007 lineup. Coordinating with most bedrooms, as well as the new sofa throw pillow collections.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
RS Witches Collection Part 1 - Neutral Witchling's Room.rar
Size: 315.5 KB · Downloads: 10,323 · 4th Feb 2009
|315.5 KB||10,323||4th Feb 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
1: My stuff must remain free.
2: Feel free to retexture, but please put a link to the mesh - in the case of objects gotten with one of my houses, please put a link to the house download.
3: If you retexture, or use my objects, please send me a PM so I can see how my stuff is used. I really want to see how other people use my creations!