MESH + 15 rolled sleeve shirts for TF, YF, AF
Updated: 26th Oct 2015 at 5:34 PM
Instead of long sleeves like the original, it has rolled up sleeves.
It also has a slightly open front, for a more casual look. 15 colors
Fits over the same bottoms as the original.
These are small files. The teen shirts pull textures from the adult shirts.
The mesh is two parts, but they share one texture. One bump map resource
for all 30 recolor files. All files Compressorized.
fat morph, pregnant morph, bump map
You must download both the MESH and RECOLORS to see this clothing
You must download adult shirts if you want teen shirts
Teen Shirts (left), Adult Pregnant Morph (right)
teen hair: curly Seraph by HP
teen bottoms: skater shorts by kalynn06, long warm skirt by me, jean skirt on Aner-Dyfan's mesh
adult hair: "Curly" by DJ_Mur3
adult pants: slouchy pants by HP
hair: pigtails by Menaceman44 on BlooM's mesh, short hair by dustfinger, cropped curls by AlfredAskew
bottoms: skirt by migamoo, slouchy pants by HP
- Do NOT upload the recolors, mesh, or derivations thereof to paysites, nor to the Exchange.
- You may include my recolors and mesh with an uploaded sim, but link here for credit.
- You may modify this mesh, please link here for credit.
- You may recolor this mesh, do NOT include the mesh with recolors, link here instead.
- If you recolor this mesh, please remove extra textures.
- You may modify my textures, these are mostly Maxis anyway.
Thank you to Cocomama for inspiring me to make teen shirts that pull textures from adult ones. Thank you to the makers of MilkShape, wes_h and demon plugins, the makers of SimPE, and Maxis for source textures.
both meshes: 1096 each, comparable to a Maxis top
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
tf top oxfrd roll - recolors.zip
Size: 25.6 KB · Downloads: 10,365 · 20th Mar 2009
|25.6 KB||10,365||20th Mar 2009|
tf top oxfrd roll - MESH.zip
Size: 83.5 KB · Downloads: 14,930 · 20th Mar 2009
|83.5 KB||14,930||20th Mar 2009|
af top Oxford rolled - recolors.zip
Size: 1.25 MB · Downloads: 12,870 · 20th Mar 2009
|1.25 MB||12,870||20th Mar 2009|
af top Oxford rolled - MESH.zip
Size: 85.6 KB · Downloads: 21,343 · 20th Mar 2009
|85.6 KB||21,343||20th Mar 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
long sleeve Oxford shirt for teens
morkmork's wonderful recolors
Aikea's plaid recolors (the Sims2 portion of Club Crimsyn is gone, so I reuploaded them)
and MistyBlue's full body outfits
my edit of Amaryll's shirt
Skel's lovely shirt
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge