Cardassian Ladies Formal Dress in SIX colours.
But now D'Arren's daughter Ulani is all growed up and needs a party dress.
So I made her six! (well, 5 plus a wedding dress!)
Cardassian Skintone was made by Crunk_Kitty and can be downloaded here.
Much Love, awe and worship to the creators of SimPE, Unimesh, Milkshape and Wardrobe Wrangler. These awesome peices of software are... well awesome.
Textures made using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS2 (the creators of which will not be thanked as they must freekin' loaded)
Polygon Count: 2182
Vertex Count: 1490
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Cardassian Ladies Formal Dresses: Six Recolours
Size: 1.55 MB · Downloads: 3,860 · 18th Apr 2009
|1.55 MB||3,860||18th Apr 2009|
| Cardassian Ladies Formal Dresses: Mesh
Size: 104.4 KB · Downloads: 3,829 · 18th Apr 2009
|104.4 KB||3,829||18th Apr 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: