Highland Park - Community Lot **Updated
Updated: 15th Jun 2009 at 9:56 PM
However if the file from here does not work you can get it from the exchange:
Hello all. First I'd like to say this is my first Upload ever to ModTheSims, and I'm glad I waited until The Sims 3 came out. I can't wait to take advantage of all the CC that will be created by everyone here. So thank you for making this game more playable and fun
Secondly, I just did not feel that there were enough realistic beautiful parks in Sunset Valley. Highland Park is inspired by a park nearby where I live that is beautiful and VERY HILLY - trust me, i went through it on rollerblades and almost died =P Anyways, hope you enjoy the park!!
Welcome to Highland Park. Highland Park is a beautiful natural setting which is covered by deciduous woodlands, botanical gardens, hilly walkways, and a serene pond. Please enjoy the picnic tables and grills for a meal in the park, benches for reading among the foliage, various pathways to jog through, and a small pond for those anglers.
Lot size: 60x60
4 Benches in the park
3 picnic tables
Pathways are lighten up at night time
Public Bathroom with 2 stalls
I recommend putting this lot where Summer Hill Springs is, at 25 Summer Hill Court in Sunset Valley
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: 66,001
If you would like to see another park, check out my Sunset Park!!
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Highland Park
Description: Highland Parks boasts decidous woodland, botanical gardens, serene pond, and looping walkways through the hilly park. Feel free to relax, read, and breathe among nature; become one with the natural. Eat at the picnic tables, run along the paths, collect seeds, rocks, or fish indefinitely. Come, and enjoy a fresh natural surrounding.
Size: 742.7 KB · Downloads: 2,763 · 14th Jun 2009
|742.7 KB||2,763||14th Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!