17 Maywood Lane- A Modern Home for your Sims!
Updated: 17th Aug 2009 at 12:32 AM by RiBlan
Lots of space to expand
Price: Furnished 84,808
Unfurnished 52, 313
This lot will be perfect for your young couples with one child! With lots of natural light, this house will always be well light. The side yard is big enough for whatever you please, while the rooftop patio is the perfect place for a party!
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 84,808
Everyone in the Creator Feedback Forum! Thanks for your help!
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: 17 Maywood Lane
Description: A modern home for your Sims!
17 Maywood Lane.rar
Size: 1.53 MB · Downloads: 422 · 15th Jun 2009
|1.53 MB||422||15th Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!