~Perfectly Sized Home for Sims!~
Updated: 21st Sep 2009 at 2:11 AM - errors fixed
ANYWAYS. . .
This home was designed to be more affordable , and realistic then the other home , so the upstairs does not look quite as "grand as the last" but it costs 100,000 thousand dollars less then the last houes ! it does however still have top of the line quality and style as the others . so enjoy
1 car garage
On mountain side
open floor plan
perfect for 5-7 sims
on a 30x40 lot
If you enjoy this lot in your game , or even think it looks nice online , please press the little thanks button and write a comment !
Enjoy my creation !
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 119,000
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Mansion on the hill
Description: Mansion on the hill
Mansion on the hill.rar
Size: 1.66 MB · Downloads: 1,120 · 18th Jun 2009
|1.66 MB||1,120||18th Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Also be sure to visit mysimrealty.com