~The Hillside Retreat~ -Waterfalls!
Uploaded 17th Aug 2010 at 7:48 AM · Updated 17th Aug 2010 at 2:25 AM by toyou1214
This spectacular home, not only has 3 bedrooms, (room for 5) and 4 baths, and a huge family room, this home has not 1...not 2....but 3 waterfalls! (: with rushing water and everything! oh, and it only requires ambitions! -Your welcome. hah.
Lot size: 40X30 (See picture of where to put it,)
The large living room.
Where it should it should be placed in your game.
If you enjoy this home in your game, or just think it looks nice online, please press the little thanks button, and leave a comment!
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: See Text.
Craggles! You are my comic relief and the one who taught me how to build these spectacular things called water falls, THANK YOU!
Title: ~The hillside retreat~
Description: This beautiful three bedroom home is surrounded by waterfalls! (: enjoy.-toyou1214
~The hillside retreat~ Toyou1214.rar
Size: 2.12 MB · Downloads: 2,685 · 17th Aug 2010
|2.12 MB||2,685||17th Aug 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Also be sure to visit mysimrealty.com