Rock Band Tees Pack 1 *Real Clothing NOT Patterns*
Updated: 21st Jun 2009 at 2:03 PM - Images too small, not zoomed into specific feature (Corrected)
These are new t shirts which can be used for young adult and adult males. They do not replace old t shirts. I have tried to take on board a few of the requests from my last pattern set, sorry if yours didnt get chosen, there are more on there way though. The logo colours cant behave they just act like normal stencils *i.e the skull stencil*.
Special thanks to Delphy for his Extremely hard work in creating the editor and to Snaitf for making good progress and helping out.
This Pack Contains: Muse, Radiohead, Pearljam, Jim Morrison and Kasabian Designs.
Alternative: Emo/Goth/Punk etc
Categories & CAS info:
|Gender||Male||Age||Young Adult Adult|
Rock Band Tees Pack 1.rar
Size: 50.1 KB · Downloads: 9,500 · 23rd Jun 2009
|50.1 KB||9,500||23rd Jun 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: