6 Layered Shirts (Teen/YA/A Males)
Updated: 10th Apr 2010 at 5:53 AM - Add Credit + Link + Files For Male Teens
++ For Teens Are Available Now ++
Also for those who requested Zack I already
added the link.
Have Fun with him!
I really, really like this shirt from the game
and since my boys need some new outfits so I decided
to make some retexture with it, again.
The result is not bad at all.
I made 1 shirt with no stencil and 5 with stencils.
These are recolorable (2 alpha channels) except the stencil part.
You can find these in Everyday, Sleepwear and Athletic category.
For Teen, Young Adult and Adult only.
And these are Non Default.
Enjoy and Happy Simming, Everyone!
+ + + + +
Models by Me:
Jiro, from here
Hayden, from here
Zack, from here
Custom Content I used:
Face and Body by Aikea, from here
Aikea, from here
Cazy, from here
Bosie, from here
Brow by Nandonalt, from here
Chinstrap by Robokitty, from here
Default Eyes by Sims2Time, from here
Necklace by Rose Sims (Free), from here
Piercings by Aikea, from here
Delphy, for Tool
All creators above for creating cool CC! Thankies!
Hayden, Jiro & Zack (Luv ya, guys!)
Alternative: Emo/Goth/Punk etc
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
6 Layered Shirts.rar
| All layered shirts in one row - YA/A Male only
Size: 207.9 KB · Downloads: 3,364 · 29th Nov 2009
|207.9 KB||3,364||29th Nov 2009|
Layered Shirts With Stencils For Teen Only.rar
| Layered Shirts With Stencils For Teen Only
Size: 650.9 KB · Downloads: 3,083 · 12th Oct 2009
|650.9 KB||3,083||12th Oct 2009|
Layered Shirt No Stencil For Teen Only.rar
| Layered Shirt No Stencil For Teen Only
Size: 111.2 KB · Downloads: 3,350 · 12th Oct 2009
|111.2 KB||3,350||12th Oct 2009|
Layered Shirts With Stencils.rar
| Layered Shirts With Stencils
Size: 651.4 KB · Downloads: 1,517 · 12th Oct 2009
|651.4 KB||1,517||12th Oct 2009|
Layered Shirt No Stencil.rar
| Layered Shirt No Stencil
Size: 111.4 KB · Downloads: 3,479 · 12th Oct 2009
|111.4 KB||3,479||12th Oct 2009|
| All layered shirts separated - YA/A Male only
Size: 762.7 KB · Downloads: 18,307 · 12th Oct 2009
|762.7 KB||18,307||12th Oct 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: