Poses: Fight Night in SimLand
Uploaded 20th Jun 2009 at 8:43 PM · Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:25 PM by whiterider
This is for the Picture Takers and Story/Movie Makers out there. Here's my second Game Mod. It's SynapticSim's Fighting Pose Object. What do you do when the "one,two" and the "roundhouse" aren't enough to get your fight scene pictured? Well, you would use this!
It contains 30 different poses. Please sit back and enjoy the pictures:
1 - Cartwheel Kick
2 - Cross Punch
3 - Crouch 1
4 - Crouch 2
5 - Dead 1
6 - Dead 2
7 - Dead 3
8 - Double Punch
9 - Flip Kick
10 - Flip Side Kick
11 - Get Hit 1
12 - Get Hit 2
13 - Get Hit 3
14 - Get Hit 4
15 - Get Hit 5
16 - Get Hit 6
17 - Get Hit 7
18 - Get Hit 8
19 - Get Hit 9
20 - Gut Punch
21 - High Kick
22 - Jump Kick
23 - Jump Side Kick
24 - Knee Kick
25 - Feral Leap
26 - Nightcrawler Crouch
27 - Right Cross
28 - Side Kick
29 - Uppercut
30 - Wolverine Crouch
What is the difference between this "Pose Object" and the "Pose Boxes" that are out there?
I love pose boxes, however, one thing that drives me crazy is the requirement to go back in and stop the animation or using the Force End or Stop All. The Pose Object will queue the animation and hold it for 6 seconds. This is ample time to hit the "pause" button.
Who does this work for?
It works for Teens through Elders, and both genders of'course.
Where is it located in the game?
NO Expansion Packs REQUIRED!!! You will find this in Buy Mode under the General/Miscellaneous Category. It costs 1 simolean.
I highly recommend using the Freezer Clock by treeag. This allows you to freeze only one sim in a certain pose/animation while the rest of the sims on the lot go about their business as usual.
I wouldn't recommend uploading this with your lots because some people are opposed to hacks/mods. Should you upload it however, that is fine with me, but DO NOT under any circumstance upload this to The Sims 2 Exchange or any Paysite. If you upload it to any other site, please be sure to provide a link back to this thread or to SynapticSim's Lair.
No credit is required if you use this in pictures, stories, or movies.
Please have a blast with this! And Thanx to Dracine for Testing!
Description: What do you do when the "one,two" and the "roundhouse" aren't enough to get your fight scene set up? Well, you use these Fighting Poses. There are 30 poses ranging from punching, kicking, and getting hit. Have fun y'all!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
SynapticSim's Fighting Poses.rar
Size: 196.5 KB · Downloads: 40,139 · 20th Jun 2009
|196.5 KB||40,139||20th Jun 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Should you use a mesh such as the Lean Bodybuilder that was created based off of Marvine/BeosBoxBoy's work then credit should be listed in this order, Marvine/BeosBoxBoy/SynapticSim
Please do not use my textures for non-sim related projects. If you do use my textures to create something new, please credit me with a link to my site.
I also love to see what people do with my stuff so if you can't contact me by PM on my site then you can send an email to [email protected], just be sure to note that it is sims related in the subject ... I'm paranoid about emails from people I don't know, lol.
Please do not upload anything I make to the Sims Exchange.
This policy goes into effect immediately. No parts of my (SynapticSimâ€™s) creations can be used to create Custom Content for The Sims 3 or The Sims 4. This includes the templates that I have released as well as any of my other creations dating all the way back to The Sims 2 Exchange up until my most recent creations and any future creations. I donâ€™t even know if itâ€™s possible to use Sims 2 custom textures with Sims 3 or 4 custom content, but if it is, please DO NOT use any part of my creations for public use and/or downloading. This includes costumes, skintones, hair, eyes, makeup, face masks, meshes, accessories, objects, mods, hacks, and anything else made by me for use with or in The Sims 2. Please respect my wishes where this subject is concerned. Should I discover my content being used in ANY part on The Sims 3 or Sims 4 creations uploaded to another site for people to download, the admin of that site will be contacted and asked for the content to be removed. Should you also be a member of SynapticSimâ€™s Lair, then you will be permanently IP banned without warning.