Alchemilla Hospital (Silent Hill)
Updated: 15th Mar 2010 at 4:35 AM - Updated lot
I present you with Alchemilla Hospital, the creepy hospital from Silent Hill 1 with all its rooms. There are a total of 14 bedrooms, aka patient rooms. The basement is accessible via stairs and elevator, as are all the floors on this lot except the rooftop.
The lot size is of course "Large 4x4" so there's plenty of space for your Sims to appreciate... this includes the rooms.
I have built this lot as close as possible to the game version of Alchemilla and it took over three hours to complete (in both building and decorating). Although this was a challenge, I'm pleased with the result except the all-over shape.
Patients' rooms have 'dorm' doors just in case Sims want their personal space, or if you decide to turn it into a dorm or something. It's built partially based on Silent Hill Origins too.
Lisa Garland: "I'm sorry, I'm rambling... I'll shut up..."
Hope you enjoy it!!
-- DarkWolfStar --
Please no stealing/claiming this to be your own work. I spent precisely three hours working on it.
v1.0: 10/7/2009 - original upload
Alchemilla Hospital rebuild on its way - 28/01/2010
Alchemilla Hospital Rebuilt - 15/03/2010
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 300,526
Details: Fully furnished.
Compatibility: UNI, NL, O4B, PETS
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 295,188
Details: Fully furnished, with Custom walls & floors.
Compatibility: UNI, NL, O4B, PETS, SNS, BV, FT, AL
Screenshots: 1F | 2F | 3F | B1F | StreetView
Custom Content Included:
- Puddle of Blood by gwillewyn
- Blood Pressure Measurer by JohnBrehaut1
- Box of Gloves by JohnBrehaut1
- Check up bed by JohnBrehaut1
- Dentist Chair by JohnBrehaut1
- Dentist Lamp by JohnBrehaut1
- Heart Rate Monitor by JohnBrehaut1
- Oxygen Tank by JohnBrehaut1
- Reception Desk by JohnBrehaut1
- Stethoscope by JohnBrehaut1
- Xray Viewer by JohnBrehaut1
- Hospital Bed by JohnBrehaut1
- Hospital Operating Table by JohnBrehaut1
- Hospital Organ Weigher by JohnBrehaut1
- Hospital Heart Reviver by JohnBrehaut1
- Employee Roster by JohnBrehaut1
- Surgery Stand by JohnBrehaut1
- Surgery Tools by JohnBrehaut1
- Hospital Waiting Room Chair by JohnBrehaut1
- Medical Set Sign's by JohnBrehaut1
- Body Bag by JohnBrehaut1
- Morgue Body Trays by JohnBrehaut1
- Morgue Examination Table by JohnBrehaut1
- Urn by JohnBrehaut1
- Cough Medicine by JohnBrehaut1
- Medicine Fridge by JohnBrehaut1
- Bottles of Pills by JohnBrehaut1
- Prescription Pad by JohnBrehaut1
- Pharmacy Product Shelves by JohnBrehaut1
- Alchemilla Walls (normal) by Darkwolfstar
- Alchemilla Walls (otherside) by Darkwolfstar
- Renovated Walls by Darkwolfstar
- Alchemilla Floors (marbletile) by Darkwolfstar
- Alchemilla Floors (otherside) by Darkwolfstar
yangn - Harry Mason & Lisa Garland Sims (used as models). Thanks!
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
|Open for Business|
| Rebuilt Alchemilla Hospital 15-3-2010 - All EPs
Size: 3.58 MB · Downloads: 1,359 · 15th Mar 2010
|3.58 MB||1,359||15th Mar 2010|
Size: 3.58 MB · Downloads: 2,140 · 10th Jul 2009
|3.58 MB||2,140||10th Jul 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: