Pixie Hair for Males (All Ages)
Updated: 5th Aug 2009 at 7:39 PM
- New hair doesn't overwrite any existing hair
- For male sims of all ages
- For female toddler and childs
- Fully recolorable
Here is a picture of all ages. The hair for female and male toddlers and childs is the same.
Last but not least some pictures from diffrent angles:
I have seperated the files so you can only download the file you want. If you don't like the female version for toddlers and girls you don't have to download it.
Skins by Papercat
Eyes by aikea guinea
Thanks to HystericalParoxysm for her awesome tutorial.
Thanks to Delphy for CasTextureUnitool and Daboobs.
Thanks to WesHowe for the MilkShape GEOM plugins.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Pixie Hair - Contains all files
Size: 548.8 KB · Downloads: 48,606 · 5th Aug 2009
|548.8 KB||48,606||5th Aug 2009|
| Pixie Hair for Female Toddler
Size: 110.2 KB · Downloads: 7,645 · 5th Aug 2009
|110.2 KB||7,645||5th Aug 2009|
| Pixie Hair for Male Toddler
Size: 110.2 KB · Downloads: 12,403 · 5th Aug 2009
|110.2 KB||12,403||5th Aug 2009|
| Pixie Hair for Male Child
Size: 109.6 KB · Downloads: 12,945 · 5th Aug 2009
|109.6 KB||12,945||5th Aug 2009|
| Pixie Hair for Female Child
Size: 109.6 KB · Downloads: 8,378 · 5th Aug 2009
|109.6 KB||8,378||5th Aug 2009|
| Pixie Hair for Male Teen to Elder
Size: 109.5 KB · Downloads: 24,865 · 5th Aug 2009
|109.5 KB||24,865||5th Aug 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: