Urban set: Bus stop and bench
Uploaded 30th Aug 2009 at 10:15 PM · Updated 29th Aug 2009 at 9:41 AM by -Maylin-
I've made by request this Urban modern set containing two new meshes and recolors:
The first part is a modern bench:
The second part is a bus stop (can be found under decorative/sculpture):
I hope you will like this realistic new set!
Created with Blender, The Gimp and Based on real ones.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||-Maylin-Urban Bench-170809.package (inside bench mesh and recol.zip)|
|Description||Creation -Maylin- (http://my.modthesims.info/member.php?u=323183)|
|Filename||-Maylin-Bus Stop-260809.package (inside Bus stop mesh and recol.zip)|
|Description||Creation -Maylin- http://my.modthesims.info/member.php?u=323183|
Bus stop mesh and recol.zip
Size: 309.1 KB · Downloads: 19,970 · 30th Aug 2009
|309.1 KB||19,970||30th Aug 2009|
bench mesh and recol.zip
Size: 613.5 KB · Downloads: 19,594 · 30th Aug 2009
|613.5 KB||19,594||30th Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.