The Sims 3 Boom Box For The Sims 2
Updated: 9th Aug 2010 at 4:51 AM
Milkshape, SimPE, s30c, s3pe, gimp, Wes Howe's S3Object Tool
Please recolor and submit to any website, Please include with lots and submit to any website.
Living: Living Room
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Sims3BoomBoxForSims2jimTNW.package (inside Sims3BoomBoxForSims2jimTNW.zip)|
|Title||Sims 3 Boombox for Sims 2 by jimTNW|
|Description||Sims 3 Boombox for sims 2 by jimTNW|
Size: 35.5 KB · Downloads: 23,183 · 14th Oct 2009
|35.5 KB||23,183||14th Oct 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Creations by joninmobile (TheNinthWave)
I hope you enjoy all the downloads I've brought to you over the years. It's been fun. Being a part of The Sims community has had it's ups and downs for me, but I keep on truckin' nonetheless. Lots and lots of drama, lots of pain and sorrow, but lots of laughs, and good times too. Made so many new friends over the years, and it all started by uploading to MTS way back in 2006. Have fun with my creations, that's what they're here for!