Waterfall Way Revamped - Part 2 (seamless lots)
Updated: 14th Oct 2009 at 12:50 AM - text description
To download more of my lots from the ‘Sunset Valley Revamped’ project see my journal: http://www.modthesims.info/journal....owjournal&j=984 You can also find out further information about the project itself here and progress.
This lot continues onto the larger waterfall neighbouring lot. This is the lot with the necessary amenities for lot #1 (toilets, bike park etc.) Some of the landscaping/planting in the distance is part of lot #1. The lot fits on a 36x47 lot and can obviously fit on other lots however it would require some landscaping to fit/look correct. Looks best when put with lot #1 of Waterfall Way Cove.
This lot is a completelye new lot that has been created to join seemlessly onto lot #1. This lot features the bistro/restaurant which is located on a raised deck, but it still works fully, you are able to eat and work at it like normal. The waters are fishable but contain no specific fish currently. This will be changed once I have revamped all of the community lots for Sunset Valley as I intend to redistrubute the fish locations once it is completed.
Part 1 of Waterfall Way Cove is on the adjacent lot. The lots fit seemlessly together as the image of both lots should illustrate. You can barely tell that they aren't just 1 giant lot, it's only slightly noticable at nighttime due to the lighting.
Download: Part 1 - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=373756
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=364508 - Community Buildings and Objects Unlocked by rmrm
For some strange reason there was an issue with the bistro and saving once it was placed. To overcome this issue I used the 'buyable' version by rmrm. It is no different to the proper community lot version and as soon as I know how to fix the issue I will revert to using the 'original' one.
If for some bizarre reason this were to come up as residential you can just click to change lot type and it should work fine. You can also ignore any warning about items being removed from the lot, they won't be.
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Waterfall Way Cove Restaurant
Description: Waterfall Way Cove has something for everyone!
Waterfall Way Cove - Part 2.zip
Size: 1.30 MB · Downloads: 8,776 · 11th Oct 2009
|1.30 MB||8,776||11th Oct 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Sunset Valley Revamped
All updates are in the journal. Screenshots etc. will appear there as the project progresses.