Waterfall Way Revamped - Part 1 (seamless lots) *Updated*
Updated: 14th Oct 2009 at 12:49 AM - text description
To download more of my lots from the ‘Sunset Valley Revamped’ project see my journal: http://www.modthesims.info/journal....owjournal&j=984 You can also find out further information about the project itself here and progress.
This lot continues onto the smaller neighbouring lot, so it is lacking some amenities such as toilets. Some of the landscaping/planting in the distance is part of lot #2. The lot fits on a 64x54 lot and can obviously fit on other lots however it would require some landscaping to fit/look correct. Looks best when put with lot #2 of Waterfall Way Cove.
This lot is based upon the original lot and has been modified to be able to be more useful. The original 'lake' remains and the fishing spawns are unchanged. The few harvestable items previously available on this lot are no longer there.
picnic area/barbecue area
gazebo /w table (can also be used for weddings)
numerous fishing spots
seating/recreation space /w fire pit & chess table
Lot has been updated. Pool has been 'fixed' to remove the bizarre waterfall cascade effect and the pathways to lead onto lot #2 (the neighbouring lot) have been added in. There will be no further revisions. This should be redownloaded if you want to use part 2 (which is in the process of being uploaded).
Part 2 of Waterfall Way Cove is on the adjacent lot. The lots fit seemlessly together as the image of both lots should illustrate. You can barely tell that they aren't just 1 giant lot, it's only slightly noticable at nighttime due to the lighting.
Download: Part 2 - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=373908
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Waterfall Way Cove
Description: Waterwall Way Cove has something for everyone!
Waterfall Way Cove - Part 1.zip
| Part 1 of Waterfall Way Cove, the park, lake and pool section
Size: 1.11 MB · Downloads: 7,129 · 10th Oct 2009
|1.11 MB||7,129||10th Oct 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Sunset Valley Revamped
All updates are in the journal. Screenshots etc. will appear there as the project progresses.