Luxury home with gazebo, greenhouse and underground parking
Updated: 24th Oct 2009 at 9:10 PM
This is a luxury 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with great landscaping. Featuring a water feature with gazebo, greenhouse and underground parking. Perfect for the sim with a green thumb or outdoors lover.
No custom content.
-1 Formal & 2 Informal Living areas
-Underground parking in the garage/basement for two cars
-Gazebo and water feature
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 177,629 F | 89,465 U
Title: 17 Maywood Lane
Description: By Chilli @TheSimSupply - This is a luxury 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with great outside landscaping. Featuring a water feature, gazebo, greenhouse and under-ground parking. Perfect for the sim with a green thumb or outdoors lover.
Size: 4.95 MB · Downloads: 4,815 · 25th Oct 2009
|4.95 MB||4,815||25th Oct 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!