Baby's First Motives - Plumb Bob Hanging Mobile in Unisex, Boy's, and Girl's colors
Updated: 10th Sep 2010 at 7:37 AM - Fixed empty thumbnail, Finally!
This is not affected by object hiding as is true with all other Maxis hanging items.
Ok I was mistaken, there was an issue with the missing thumbnail, but HugeLunatic fixed it for me, and I had been using all along with her fixed version in my game, and forgot, Ooops! Anyway, I will now update this download with the fixed version. Please re-download, and so sorry for all the confusion. Please wait a few hours for the new upload to update before trying, thanks.
SimPE, Milkshape, s30c, s3pe, WesHowe's S3Object Tool, gimp, UV Mapper
Recolorable, Recolor, Include with lots
Base Game Compatible, EP ready
Unisex (Main Mesh):
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Plumbob Baby Mobile by jimTNW
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 95.0 KB · Downloads: 16,306 · 30th Oct 2009
|95.0 KB||16,306||30th Oct 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Creations by joninmobile (TheNinthWave)
I hope you enjoy all the downloads I've brought to you over the years. It's been fun. Being a part of The Sims community has had it's ups and downs for me, but I keep on truckin' nonetheless. Lots and lots of drama, lots of pain and sorrow, but lots of laughs, and good times too. Made so many new friends over the years, and it all started by uploading to MTS way back in 2006. Have fun with my creations, that's what they're here for!