Free Time Activity Table Replacement
Uploaded 14th Dec 2009 at 4:45 PM · Updated 17th Dec 2009 at 10:42 AM by Irma : fixed replacement and recolours
Replacement of original maxis Activity Table will make it recolourable and will add invisible recolour in your game. In separated file you can find 8 activity table recolours to match original maxis child beddings.
If you want to make your recolour this table, you can find something like a template to paint the table in "ActivityTable_template.zip".
Maxis Activity Table is a bit "strange" object. It contains a "dirty" recolour, but nobody has ever seen this table dirty. And I do not know if we can get to have "dirty" and "clean" recolours this objects in one file. I am not convinced that the "dirty" recolour generally needed. As not convinced that his absence will not cause errors in the game. So I left the opportunity to add "dirty" recolour in your work.
Or a few hours to download my recolourable Activity table as a regular CC, not a replacement.
I think choosing between small improvements and safety, the majority will choose safety. So I fixed all the whole project in accordance to new information. Now my work is replacement, which can be safely placed in your downloads folder.
And some Activity table recolours by faerie7queen you can find at http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=325777
EA for the original mesh
Quaxi and all the developers of Numenor for Jasana_BugBreeder for russian tutorials
Shoukeir at http://sims.gameslife.ru/ for decor using in screenshot.
HugeLunatic at MTS for invaluable advice
And simathome at MTS for vigilance
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Description: A fun activity table for talented (and not so talented) teeny tikes. Up to four young ones can draw or play with blocks…fundamental skill building for adulthood. It’s never too early to learn how to share, stack, or size up the creative competition.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 212.5 KB · Downloads: 10,192 · 15th Dec 2009
|212.5 KB||10,192||15th Dec 2009|
Size: 133.1 KB · Downloads: 8,874 · 15th Dec 2009
|133.1 KB||8,874||15th Dec 2009|
Size: 227.6 KB · Downloads: 7,184 · 14th Dec 2009
|227.6 KB||7,184||14th Dec 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.