April Strapless Sundress
Updated: 3rd Jul 2011 at 7:04 AM
This was my first ever try at meshing and texturing! Yay it worked! Haha.
Anyways, I was originally going for this really cute outfit, and then this cute little dress was what I saw. So I worked with it.
There's three recolorable channels, fully CAST-able.
This is for YA/A, it's in the formal and everyday categories.
Thanks to the wonderful help of the people at #create, this dress would not make it if it wasn't for them
Especially Anubis360, who did something called bone assignments, for me. Thanks anubey!
The models' skin is Realism skins by me.
Their eyes are Tiffany Glaze by Escand.
Two of the models' hairs are by Missbonbon.
The third model's hair is by Cazy.
The middle one is wearing footless tights by amvalvo.
Their lipgloss is plump lipstick by Channy & Vivin.
LOD_1: 2375 vertices 11430 faces
LOD_2: 1320 vertices 5664 faces
LOD_3: 806 vertices 2784 faces
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 472.6 KB · Downloads: 72,372 · 11th Apr 2010
|472.6 KB||72,372||11th Apr 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: