Forgotten - A Man's lost dream
Updated: 3rd Jul 2011 at 7:04 AM
This lot was made on 2300 Pinochle Point.
The lot is 30x30
There are 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
There are 2 grape plants in the garden area for effect.
There are common fist 1 and 2 spawners and one monarch butterfly spawer.
There is a small list of deco items that are FREE store contents:
Love in Darkness
In the Dawn of the Sims: Ironic Clown and Golden Woman of Prosperity
The Sims Strike Back: Surreal Grilled Cheese
Harvest Bounty: Thanksgiving Wreath
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 43150/77525
Title: Forgotten - 2 bed, 2.5 bath
Description: A long time ago, a man lost his daughter and wife in a fire. In a mid-life crisis shortly after their deaths, he redecorated the cottage entirely. Now that he's grown old, his home is old and worn, like his spirit. Soon he will join his wife and daughter and his story will be forgotten. Traelia for MTS
Forgotten - 2 bed, 2.5 bath traelia.rar
Size: 2.09 MB · Downloads: 607 · 12th Dec 2010
|2.09 MB||607||12th Dec 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
by The Merrye Makers