In the name of the Moon, I will punish you! ~ Sailor Moon Set
Updated: 26th Aug 2010 at 6:03 PM
But don't worry, the greatest heroine is back to destroy them!
Moon Prism Power!
For Love and Justice,
The pretty sailor suited soldier Sailor Moon!
In the name of the moon I will punish you!
Sailor Moon Set Info
This set includes: SM Outfit, SM Earrings, SM Tiara, SM Headdress and SM boots. It also contains a couple of extra accessories: Super Sailor Moon Earrings and Headdress.
And now, here are detailed descriptions of each accessory.
Can be found under all clothing categories, for young adults and adults only. It has 4 channels: Body & Gloves, Skirt & Cap, Necklace & Gloves details, and necklace's moon. Bows are NOT attached to the outfit.
NOTE: All the accessories can be found under all clothing categories, for teens, young adults, adults and elders.
Earrings and Tiaras
Sailor Moon Tiara: Can be found under glasses, it has two channels: tiara and gem. The gem uses "Simeyes" shader to get a shine effect.
Sailor Moon Earrings: Can be found under earrings, they have two channels: pearls and moon.
Super Sailor Moon Tiara: Can be found under glasses, it has one channel.
Super Sailor Moon Earrings: Can be found under earrings, they have one channel.
Sailor Moon Headdress: Can be found under socks, it has two channels. It uses "Simeyes" shader to get a shine effect.
Super Sailor Moon Headdress: Can be found under bracelets and all clothing categories, it has one channel.
Ribbons and Boots
Sailor Moon Ribbons: Can be found under gloves, they have 4 channels: front bow, back bow, clasp and pearl.
Sailor Moon Boots: Can be found under shoes, they have 3 channels: boot, border and moon.
You CAN'T re-upload or redistribute this set in other sites or with sims. Just link back here.
You can use it for movies, pics, histories, etc. as long as you don't claim these as your own.
Do NOT request more SM stuff or anime stuff, in fact, DON'T request anything-
Yes, I'm planning to adapt this set to suit the Sailor Scouts
Have fun! ^-^
Sailor Moon Earrings: HQ: 650 polys
Sailor Moon Tiara: HQ: 634 polys
Sailor Moon Headdres: HQ: 644 polys, LQ: 432 polys
Sailor Moon Ribbons: HQ: 1461 polys, LQ: 1211 polys
Super Sailor Moon Headdress: HQ: 1257 polys, LQ: 864 polys
Super Sailor Moon Earrings: HQ: 230 polys
Super Sailor Moon Tiara: HQ: 832 polys , LQ: 440 polys
Special thanks to WWW for always giving such good FB
- Hair by me (original by NewSea) here
- Eyes by LemonLeaf here
- Lips by TheSimsWorld here
- Skin by 123jiao, made non default by Araenna here
- Eyeshadow by LadyFrontbum here
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Sailor Moon Set.rar
Size: 4.09 MB · Downloads: 50,527 · 28th Jun 2010
|4.09 MB||50,527||28th Jun 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I do NOT take requests/suggestions/ideas!