MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Chamber Pot and Bowl Sink
by sunni9676 Posted 15th Mar 2011 at 6:49 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2011 at 10:15 PM by sunni9676 : Updated to fix minor glitch in Chamber Pot
1,002 Thanks Thanks 132 Favourited
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
A set of functional items to be used as an alternative to modern plumbing in themed hoods.
The pot mesh was combined with the castaway toilet bush to provide a functional chamberpot that is more appropriate for historical hoods.
- Sims will squat to use the pot.
- No dirty state/no breakage
- May be used diagonally
- Make certain there is enough room for your Sim to walk around the pot to use it; do not place it directly against a wall
- Men will not use this pot from a standing position; they will only use it when their bladder is about half full.
- There are three pots, one is for a different age groups:
3. Teen through Elder
The reason that there is a different pot based on ages is because the animations were not aligned properly for children and adults. Therefore, only children can use the Chamber Pot for Children, while Teens through Elder can use the regular Chamber Pot. The toddler pot is based on the potty chair and retains its regular functions.
- The Adult Chamber Pot is the master for all textures; You must have it in the game for the other pots to work.
- Default color is white; there are 9 more recolors included.
The bowl sink has been extracted and altered from the modern sink in the Kitchens & Bath stuff pack. It was then cloned on the expensive pedestal sink.
- The sink may be placed on any table or end table using cheats.
- The bowl has all the functionality of a regular sink: hand wash, drink, bathe infant, wash dishes, sponge bath, plus the additional actions if a medicine cabinet is placed above it.
- The default color is white: there are 9 more recolors included and they coordinate with the chamber pot.
- Occassionally water may appear outside the sink, such as during the sink filling up. The animations have not been altered from the original sink, so this is due to maxis/ea games error. [I checked and it does happen on the Kitchen & Bath Sink, but so infrequently that I find it a non-issue personally].
-Just like regular toilets and sinks, these items are not placeable on shelves.
-You will need at least one expansion installed from Pets or later for the Chamberpot to work in your game (so that means you need only one of the following: Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Freetime, or Apartment Life).
Chamber Pot (all of them): 862
Bowl Sink: 861
Size: 5.07 MB · Downloads: 13,187 · 17th Mar 2011
Size: 2.74 MB · Downloads: 9,117 · 17th Mar 2011
Size: 2.33 MB · Downloads: 10,545 · 15th Mar 2011
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
There are 1 recolours of this mesh on MTS:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by sunni9676.