Uploaded 15th Jun 2011 at 7:02 PM · Updated 23rd Jun 2011 at 7:17 PM by QBUILDERZ : Added more lights to the house, tweaked some decor. Nothing major, no re-download necessary :)
(More panoramas...simply because I can. If you want to see the full size, click HERE)
This lot was the love-child of a failed group project between myself and TVRdesigns. When we gave up, I continued on with the arch idea to try and create my own end product. What I ended up with I am really proud of, especially since it is my first return to this style since TS2.
Lot Size: 40x40
Unfurnished: 111, 609
This house is super modern and interesting - perfect for your quirky sims or neighborhoods of the future! Whatever situation it may be, your sims will certainly find it easy to live here.
Until next time, happy creating!
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: ^^See Post^^
TVRdesigns - Giving credit where credit was due; We will get something done next time...for sure (maybe.)
dDefinder - The awesome lighting mod, yet again
Title: Ambit Arches
Description: Want a funky, curvy, awesome, modern house? This one is perfect for you! By [email protected] MTS.info
Size: 3.80 MB · Downloads: 19,601 · 15th Jun 2011
|3.80 MB||19,601||15th Jun 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Put my content on any pay site or the exchange.
Claim my work as your own.
Send me requests (I forget to finish them.)
That's all! Happy creating!