The Noyack Creek (Base game, no CC)
Uploaded 6th Nov 2011 at 6:41 PM · Updated 24th Jun 2012 at 11:59 AM by Raxzje
|The amazing Noyack Creek House both excites the senses as it confuses them with it’s seemingly out of place design. At first glance it appears not quite finished, but, on closer inspection, the building reveals itself to be a wonder of modern architecture and imagination.www.freshome.com|
When I saw it, I knew I had to have it! So I built it.
This lot includes:
- Living room with open kitchen
- Separate dining area with computer desk
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower
- on the first floor bedroom for a couple
- Second bedroom. This can be converted too a Study/work area
- Patio area that leads to the garden
- Garden with floral decoration
- Apple trees!
This house is based on the Noyack Creek house designed by the architect company Archinect.
Built for 2 Sims and their child, this was an ideal pure modern home with all the basis necessities. I'm not one for lavishly decorating the inside of a home, but I do like a good looking house on the outside. Luckily in my case both the outside and inside are beautiful.I kept with a black/white/blue theme this time, hope you like it.
A few notes:
- The living room has an open kitchen with the fridge underneath the stairs. This house has been tested so I know that works at least.
- On a small cosmetic note, in the garden there is a fireplace. Because this is on a platform, the back of the wall has plants covering a gap between the wall and ground. I haven't used the fireplace, but its possible it will set fire to your Sims, be warned!
- Apple trees have tasty apples
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: 54,791
Title: Noyack Creek House
Description: The amazing Noyack Creek House both excites the senses as it confuses them with it’s seemingly out of place design. At first glance it appears not quite finished, but, on closer inspection, the building reveals itself to be a wonder of modern architecture and imagination.
Noyack Creek House.zip
Size: 592.8 KB · Downloads: 11,601 · 6th Nov 2011
|592.8 KB||11,601||6th Nov 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!