Base Game Bra & Bikini Replacement Meshes fixed for Breast Slider Mod
Uploaded 10th Nov 2011 at 7:01 PM · Updated 2nd Jun 2012 at 4:40 AM by GnatGoSplat : Updated
These default replacement meshes take care of that problem, allowing for a greater range of adjustment. The breasts become fuller on the bottom and in the cleavage area. This will be the case even if you only use the default breast slider, so they won't look so much like they're sitting flat on an invisible shelf. They are for Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. They should be compatible with all slider mods, including the EA built-in breast slider.
These meshes have been re-boned, modeling them after a form-fitting mesh that has a high tolerance for breast slider mods (the 1-piece plunge swimsuit). On the Young Adult/Adult meshes, I made some additional fine adjustments to the bones weights to smooth out pokey vertices and a little UV remapping. This wasn't necessary on the Teen and Elder meshes because their breasts are much smaller and don't scale as much.
The meshes that were changed are:
TopShirtFitted_meshBra - Bra top with mesh
TopBra - Standard Bra
TopBra_Lace - Lace Bra
TopBra_Strapless - Strapless Bra
TopBra_bikiniTie - Bikini, tied in back
TopBra_bikiniHalter - Bikini halter
TopNude - Nude top
TopBra_burnt - Burned bra when Sim is electrocuted/burned
UPDATE June 1, 2012 - The seam issue reported in this comment post has been fixed! Thanks to CmarNYC for discovering the cause of the problem in this thread and for writing the utility to fix it. The filename is still the same (BraBikiniNude_breastfix_v1.rar), but the file has been updated.
Distinct Vertices: 1544
No Style: None of the below styles
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
No metadata could be extracted from this file
| Bra, bikini, nude replacement meshes.
Size: 471.7 KB · Downloads: 157,065 · 10th Nov 2011
|471.7 KB||157,065||10th Nov 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Feel free to do whatever you want with anything I've created. I would appreciate being credited if you use my stuff in your own creations, or if you post it publicly on the internet somewhere. It would also be great if you'd send me a PM to know where you used my stuff, you know, so I can feel all warm and fuzzy about making something that was useful to somebody.