Updated: 15th Dec 2011 at 11:05 AM
This property takes its name from the surrounding gardens and the choice of timber used throughout the house. With a large barn, (with loft) a wrap around verandah and a large back yard there is plenty of room to entertain, or simply enjoy the privacy the ash trees provide.
Outfitted with a modern kitchen chef sims will be able to cook up a storm to be served in the adjacent dining room or they can simply enjoy a bowl of cereal at the breakfast bar.
Green has been used throughout to give the home a feeling of warmth, however if this isn't homey enough simply light either of the two fireplaces (located in the kitchen and lounge) for that extra touch.
3 Bathrooms (master bedroom has an ensuite)
Laundry (in basement)
Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price: 181599
REQUIRES ALL EPS
*** NOTE ***
Due to the amount of flora it may take a moment to switch between live/build/buy modes. Please be patient
Title: Ashgrove 3br, 3ba
Description: Sophisticated country living. An extensive garden surounds this classical farmhouse, which would work equally well for a bachelor or a family. Pets can also feel at home with the addition of a large barn and plenty of yard to stretch thier legs.
| Ashgrove 3br, 3ba
Size: 3.64 MB · Downloads: 525 · 18th Dec 2011
|3.64 MB||525||18th Dec 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!