Rockin' R Ranch
Updated: 10th Jan 2012 at 9:34 AM
I built this at 1004 Pomona Promenade to take advantage of the fence - outside of the lot - the outer fence is NOT on this lot, it is in the world. There was a little starter ranch there, I think.
Rockin R Slideshow
The main floor has:
Living room / dining combo
Master with own bath
Full bath w/ laundry
The upstairs has:
4 child bedrooms
2 additional full baths
The garage has:
Parking for 2 cars
The Barn has:
Outside covered Hay area
Ranch hand/Butler loft
The lot has:
Room for 2 additional cars to park
Wrap around deck/porch
Children’s play area
Free store items:
Pet Starter Kit - free
Pet sofa – free
Furnished - $107,538
Unfurnished - $65,252
Lot size - 50 x 50
HUGE THANKS to MTS for a place to share and you for looking!
Lot Size: 5x5
Lot Price: $107,538
Title: Rockin' R Ranch - NO CC
Description: Built for the training of your Thoroughbred racers, a 5/6 bedrooms, 5 baths, eat-in kitchen, living/dining combo, family/study room, barn with 1 stall and ranch hand (butler) room in loft, garden, race course, garage for 2 with parking for 2 more, play area for children and dogs and pasture for horses. ~ by romagi ~
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
Rockin' R Ranch - NO CC.zip
Size: 2.58 MB · Downloads: 3,931 · 12th Jan 2012
|2.58 MB||3,931||12th Jan 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
If you use my lots in your movies/stories, credit would be appreciated but not required.
I would also like to see what you used it for, so a PM would be nice!