This affordable little 2-bed, 2 bath ranch is designed to blend into a suburban environment while having facilities you would expect to see in a country ranch. Perfect for animal lovers, it comes ready to accommodate a horse and cat with plenty of outdoors space for running around.
As a working ranch this home comes with an established garden which contains some vegetables but mostly fruit geared toward nectar production; particularly life fruit, flame fruit and all variants of grape. Part of the barn has been converted to a nectar production facility and nectar tasting/storage cellar.
• Two Bedrooms
• Two Bathrooms (one is en-suite)
• Sunken Living Room
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room
• Laundry Facilities
• Spacious Front Lawn
• Car Port
• Kitchen Garden
• Fish Pond (no spawners because they cause a weird glitch when you spin the lot...is easier if you do it yourself)
• Horse Paddock and Stable
• Nectar Production Facility
• Nectar tasting and storage cellar
Boeuf Gras Dining Chair - Not essential. I only use it in the wine cellar at the tasting table.
IAMS cozy Companion Sofa - FREE
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: F45,190 - U28,844
World used is an early Beta version of Aberstrathe by Heaven
Title: Colby Ranch by [email protected]
Description: 2BE, 2BA: A cosy suburban ranch featuring a harvestable garden, small fishing pond, nectar production line and adequate amenities for housing a horse and cats.
Colby Ranch by [email protected]
Size: 1.91 MB · Downloads: 2,187 · 13th Feb 2012
|1.91 MB||2,187||13th Feb 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Please do not claim my work as your own. Please do not re-upload anywhere.
These days I mainly only build for competitions which means a lot of my stuff will be third party CC-free but will use every EP/SP I own and will usually contain store content. I try to sanitize each build before I upload here to minimise the pay store stuff but sometimes the odd prettyful store item is worth the hit to my download count. :D