Court Of Versailles Two Story Curtains
Updated: 19th Jun 2012 at 3:23 PM by TDC95
Designed with the finer things in mind, Court of Versailles Curtains are created to complement the most refined of tastes. Made famous by the opulent reign of King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette, the Palace Versailles suggests visions of lavish parties and elaborate fashions. This is the feeling which is evoked by the finest of fabrics and detail . In creating a royally chic look, the Court of Versailles Curtains bring distinguished sophistication to a whole new level.
The Curtains go great with any two story windows! Now you don't have to just put one curtain at the top/bottom of any windows that exceed one story in height.
|Name||Price||Catalog Location||Channels||Polly Count|
|Court Of Versailles Two Story Curtains||$600||BuyMode-Curtains||4||1301 Faces|
Faces=1301 ; Vertices=1162.
TheJim07 - Making the original mesh. - Extracting the mesh.
Blender - Baking textures.
UV mapper pro - Mapping the object.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Court Of Versailles Two Story Curtains.zip
Size: 366.5 KB · Downloads: 9,508 · 18th Jun 2012
|366.5 KB||9,508||18th Jun 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I am The Regal Sim, I love history, art and old architecture so you will find most of my creations will reflect this.
Here is just a few things I ask you keep in mind if you use my CC:
If you wish to use some aspect of my work such as my textures, or meshes in a project of yours please ask me for permission first!
You may not re-upload my creations to any pay sites!!!!
Please do not redistribute any of my work!!!!
You may use my creations in lots, movies, screen shots, story's and photo shoots, but please give me due credit for my work.
If you have any questions about my creations please P.M me :)
You will Find updates about my work on my tumblr https://the-regal-sim.tumblr.com/
Any creations I don't upload to MTS Can be found on my Blog http://regalsims.blogspot.com/