'Sunny Days' - Beach Dresses for AF (+ New Mesh) *FIXED*
Updated: 13th Aug 2012 at 1:11 PM - The textures were wrong, wrong versions were uploaded.
To start with: HORAY! I CREATED A MESH!. It really did take me a while, and I'm very grateful for the ones who were there to support me to create this lovely mesh and dress. Yeah, it was a hard time but I really enjoyed it and now I -finally- know how to make more pretteh meshes :-)
.. Well, what can I say? This is a lovely, very basic dress with sandals for lovely summer nights, its a very breezy and romantic dress and it's not too short, so it would be great for mom's too! Comes in 10 lovely colors with a brand new HQ mesh. I couldn't fix the fat morph, so there's no difference between FAT morph and NO FAT morph.. Sorry!
These 3 are my favorite colors, I think they are just lovely.
More pictures below, to see all the dresses in this set.
Hair: Mansion&Garden Stuff, Apartment life, EA store.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| FIXED version of the beach dress. Please download this one! :)
Size: 2.78 MB · Downloads: 3,547 · 13th Aug 2012
|2.78 MB||3,547||13th Aug 2012|
| Old version - PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FIXED VERSION
Size: 2.92 MB · Downloads: 1,834 · 12th Aug 2012
|2.92 MB||1,834||12th Aug 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.