(Updated) A Slot for Maxis Toilets
Updated: 12th Sep 2012 at 6:47 PM
Also, I found a toilet paper roll Here thanks to HugeLunatic in my wcif post here on MTS.
Updated on 8/25/2012. There is an updated version. I am leaving the old version up, because only one person mentioned something as being wrong with it, and I haven't had a chance to test it myself yet. This updated version is NOT repository linked. The updated version includes the toilets with slots and recolors to match the Maxis recolors. The updated version does not pull any other recolors but my own if you have them installed. The same goes with the updated versions if you have base game only, you should download the base game file. If you have both kitchens and bath stuff and the base game you should download the other file.
Kitchens Modern (unchanged from Maxis) - 1,588
Kitchens Romantic (unchanged from Maxis) - 1,489
Base Game Expensive (unchanged from Maxis) - 1,456
Base Game Cheap (unchanged from Maxis) - 1,480
Leesester for the incredibly easy to follow tutorial on slots
Ignorant Bliss for the repository link tutorial
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 3.68 MB · Downloads: 3,838 · 26th Aug 2012
|3.68 MB||3,838||26th Aug 2012|
Size: 2.67 MB · Downloads: 3,332 · 26th Aug 2012
|2.67 MB||3,332||26th Aug 2012|
Size: 1.14 MB · Downloads: 3,337 · 21st Aug 2012
|1.14 MB||3,337||21st Aug 2012|
Size: 497.3 KB · Downloads: 3,622 · 21st Aug 2012
|497.3 KB||3,622||21st Aug 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.