White Diamond – All Levels are Split-level
Uploaded 30th Apr 2013 at 4:41 PM · Updated 28th Oct 2013 at 8:37 PM by eliseluong
White Diamond is probably the most elaborate house I have ever built for my sims as of today, it seemed like it took forever to complete this project. This structure has passed all my stringent quality control tests (published in my journal). An exact copy is now owned by two of my recent college graduates, Keanu and Zoe. They love this house, so they want me to upload here to share with you.
1. There are 6 split levels on a 2-story house with a walk-up basement.
2. Two large aquarium style weatherproof glass roofs (protected by a flat layer of Moonlight Sims’ invisible floor tile).
3. Five exits to the outside world.
4. Spacious open floor plan through out with lots of lofts and balconies.
5. Two efficient AL spiral stair systems between split-level 2 and 4.
6. One modular stealth stair between split-level 4 and 5.
7. Step down real swimming pool with 2 walls of underwater windows.
8. One and a half story tall U-shape glass wall enclosing the indoor swimming pool.
9. Half-flight down basement with plenty of sunlight in the kitchen and dining area.
10. Stunning underwater view of the pool can be seen throughout split-level 1 and 2 (i.e. kitchen, dining, and step down recreation room).
11. An office area on a split-level 4 loft over looking the pool.
12. Parent’s room has total privacy on its own split-level 5 with easy access to the rooftop balcony.
13. Kid's room on split-level 1 easy access to the kitchen and TV.
14. Rooftop area is accessible and useable with additional space for exercising or partying.
15. Innovative use of a driveway ramp for garage parking that sit above the foundation.
16. Pleasing landscaping with 70% of the bushes and flowerbeds are maintenance free (thanks to marcrossi, Khakidoo, and phoenix-phaerie).
Special thanks go to all the custom content creators without which I would not have been able to build this house.
One extremely useful custom content that always acts in the background when I am building houses but is unseen by the downloaders is Psychosim's default replacement wall with scale, without his brilliant creation, my eyes would probably go blind first by constantly counting how many ‘clicks’ are on my CFE walls. I would like to give my heartfelt thanks to Psychosim.
Thanks for viewing, enjoy, and happy simming.
Note 1: You need Numenor's Color Enable Package (CEP) in order for the Maxis’ Embrasure by Ergo OFB window frame to show up in white color, if not, these window frames will be red, however, it won’t affect the game play at all.
Note 2: The car shown on these screenshots is not included in the file, and any car that parks on the driveway extension will simply teleport out of the garage when sims drive it, it will not run on the driveway ramp. There was an invisible driveway extension already placed in the garage, you just need to buy a car.
Garage parking: 1
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 97855
Custom Content Included:
- Invisible driveway & extension by roddyaleixo
- Modern Glass Fence (Low) by Ailias
- Edge Smoother By Ailias White by Ailias
- Manor House Garden Mid-Size Hedge by phoenix_phaerie
- The Embrasure by Ergo white by HugeLunatic
- Leafy Green Shrub by Khakidoo
- Muse Invisible Floor Tile by moonlight_muse
- Prida Embossed Window No.1 by stonetower/Prida
- Prida Embossed Window Walnut Frame by stonetower/Prida
- Blue Transparent Tile by RGiles
- LOW POLY Retaining Wall - CORNER - NO FENCES by tbudgett
- tb-RetainingWall - Ground Gardern Soil by tbudgett
- tb-RetainingWall - Ground Mixied Rocks by tbudgett
- tb-RetainingWall - Ground Tiny Pebbles by tbudgett
- tb-RetainingWall - No Wall by tbudgett
- tb-RetainingWall - Wall White Brick by tbudgett
- Tigg-Metro-Windows-15 by Tiggy027
- Vincas by macarossi
- LOW POLY Retaining Wall - STRAIGHT - NO Fences by tbudgett
Related Downloads: If you like White Diamond, you might like Yellow Stone and other houses I have here http://vogerbitssims.freeforums.org...house-t116.html
Tags: #modern, #split level, #glass roof, #aquarium glass roof, #basement with windows, #sun roof, #2x3, #walk up basement, #loft, #split level loft, #less than 100K, #less than 100000, #swimming pool with window, #driveway ramp, #raised car park, #white diamond, #stealth stair
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 1.42 MB · Downloads: 4,145 · 30th Apr 2013
|1.42 MB||4,145||30th Apr 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Thanks for trying my custom creations, I 100% support my uploads. All my stuff has been tested extensively to make sure it is problem free, the time I spent on testing each upload was probably equal to or more than the time I spent on making them. To view the comprehensive procedures of how I conduct my quality control tests, go to my journal. I hope your sims enjoy my stuff as much as my sims do. Many thanks to people who have encouraged me and have added my uploads to their favorite downloads or have selected me as one of their favorite creators. Thanks and happy simming.
CHECK OUT MY NEW CREATIONS AT VogerbitsSims.freeforums.org
If the link fails, copy and paste the following line onto the address bar:
For immediate attention, find me here [email protected]