Koigu Community Gardens
Koigu Community Gardens includes at least one of every harvestable plant from every EP (with the exception of Mermaid Kelp, which only works underwater). In neat raised beds surrounded by gravel walkways, these plants provide your gardening sims with great practice for their skills, and raw materials to help their gardening efforts at home. Due to the way the game generates plants, they may be in any growing state, and are done via auto-soils, so they are of the "normal" quality type, not perfect. As such, I do not consider this terribly "cheaty" - perhaps a bit of a shortcut to get some of the rarer plants, but no more than that.
This small lot has but a few amenities, but should be comfortable enough for an afternoon visit. Sims can rest by sitting on the edge of the central fountain, and restroom facilities are also included, to wash the dirt off your hands before enjoying a quick hotdog at the outdoor grill and picnic table.
The content required for this lot is minimal. You will need to download these items separately:
- Missing Auto-Soils by SimsMX
- Mansfield Planters by Gosik - Technically, you only need #3 and #5 from the set.
Lot size: 20x30
Lot Price: Furnished 36,414 / Unfurnished 22,173
Special thanks to lewjen for the ideas for layout, heaven for playtesting, Bakafox for technical advice, and everyone else in #create for encouragement and opinions. Thanks also to Sims MX and Gosik for their CC items used in this lot.
Title: Koigu Community Gardens
Description: With a full set of harvestable plants and a beautiful, soothing atmosphere, this community garden is a lovely place for sims who like to dig in the dirt and enjoy the fruits of their labors.
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
Koigu Community Gardens.7z
Size: 2.43 MB · Downloads: 1,409 · 4th Jul 2013
|2.43 MB||1,409||4th Jul 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!