The Regal Bower (Base Game)
Updated: 10th Jun 2014 at 10:22 PM
Okay, so this lot is inspired by a creation I saw on the Sims 3 community exchange, the "Gilded Ballroom" by HollownessDevour. Sadly, I couldn't download it properly since I did not have all the custom content or expansions that they had. So, I decided to make my own version that was created with the base game. There's not a ton of decoration, since I know everyone has different tastes... I really wanted it to be resort-esque, but since the base game doesn't have that capability it is only set up to look like one, rather than run like it. But that can be changed if you have Late Night or something else and can put in a cash register in the "office" area. Go ahead and make it whatever you'd like!
NOTE: This lot does need one custom content element! Please download HugeLunatic's "Ye Olde Window" aka Colonial Windows II
Here's a lil description I wrote up:
The Regal Bower is a charming piece of history, originally a church and abandoned in an earlier century, it has been restored and renovated to an enchanting place of celebration and relaxation. Featuring the main hall, two lounge areas, a small reading library and recreation room. Also perfect for all your professional needs with a large conference room. And don't forget to stay the night in one of our quaint guest rooms. The fountain and flowers surrounding the back make a lovely spot to relax and read. And families may enjoy the pick-nick tables as well. See a member of the staff for more information! (Offices located in separate building beyond the parking lot.)
Lot Type: Community (No Visitors Allowed)
Lot Size: 64x64
Price: 285,883 (Furnished), 172,173 (Unfurnished)
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: 284,603
Thanks to HugeLunatic for the "Ye Olde Window" content! The base game windows were so lacking. *Sigh* lol.
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: The Regal Bower
Description: The Regal Bower is a charming piece of history, originally a church and abandoned in an earlier century, it has been restored and renovated to an enchanting place of celebration and relaxation. (Created by AndyRoosGirl via Mod the Sims)
The Regal Bower.Sims3Pack.zip
Size: 3.83 MB · Downloads: 5,215 · 18th Aug 2013
|3.83 MB||5,215||18th Aug 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!