iSim Tablet ~ Deco Versions
Updated: 19th Dec 2013 at 5:17 AM
Originally Posted by DigitalSympathies
LOVE the Tumblr one and the BSOD. I wish the actual browsing screens were bigger on the tablet screen but this is brilliant! I do hope you make deco versions. :3
Versions. Alrighty then. Here are 4 purely decorative versions of my iSim Tablet computer. There are 2 that lay flat and 2 that are on stands- both come in horizontal and vertical versions. Because, you know, real tablets can be flipped and the screen reorientates itself!
Not much of a sales pitch here, lol, but now that I've shown you what's for sale- it's time to tell you what you need to know!
There are two downloads. One has two tablets that are not on stands, the other has two tablets that are on stands. There are 7 recolors for the frame and screen in both.
Said recolors are separate .packages so you can pick and chose which to install or delete them in game with no problems.
The screen recolors are different computer screens from my iSim Tablet computer.
The repository technique was used: Tablet ONE is the MASTER of Tablet TWO. Tablet Three is the MASTER of Tablet Four.
All have unique GUIDs, so if you really want all 4 in your game, there's no reason you can't have them all!
That's it! You can find these deco tablets, which all have 2 subsets, in the Deco>Misc section of the catalog for a mere 150 Simoleons.
Tablets 1 and 2 - 174
Tablets 3 and 4 - 226
MilkShape, SimPE, PhotoShop CS2 and DigitalSympathies for the idea to make these decorative versions.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
MLC iSimDecoTablet NoStands.rar
| 2 tablets, no stands, plus all recolors.
Size: 2.52 MB · Downloads: 6,688 · 19th Dec 2013
|2.52 MB||6,688||19th Dec 2013|
MLC iSimDecoTablet Stands.rar
| 2 tablets on stands plus all recolors.
Size: 2.53 MB · Downloads: 7,130 · 19th Dec 2013
|2.53 MB||7,130||19th Dec 2013|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The exception: My TS4 Robert Williamson sim. I would really like it if he's not edited in any way. He's my tribute to Robin Williams, who was someone I greatly admired. Changing him would make him just another sim.