MESH + 35 Swishy Skirts with 4 Shoe Styles
Uploaded 5th Apr 2014 at 5:55 AM · Updated 6th Apr 2014 at 2:06 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
Swishy Skirts with Four Shoe Styles
shirts: teal shirt by Sentate, blue belted tank by needlecream / Cat, green tank made untuckable by me, white/silver tank by lenasha
Summery skirts in bright colors.
shirts: (first picture) orange tank made untuckable, blue patterned shirt by AAS, pink rolled sleeve shirt, white halter by Fishie, cream poncho top by lolabythebay on a Trapping mesh
(second picture) simple basics tee, H&M halter by HP, causal tee by lenasha, plain belted shirt, oriental halter top by lenasha, buttoned shirt by Mirade
11 Wedge Slide Skirts
Summery skirts in neutral colors.
shirts: (first picture) grey H&M halter by HP, hearts tank top, blue tied top, brown flower belted shirt, green simple basics shirt
(second picture) green simple basics tee, purple H&M halter by HP, pink causal tee by lenasha, red plain belted shirt, blue oriental halter top by lenasha, grey/blue buttoned shirt by Mirade
11 Suede Bootie Skirts
Most of these skirts come with nylons so you can wear them in the fall and pair them with longsleeve shirts. The yellow skirt and two patterned skirts have bare legs for summer.
shirts: (first picture) purple thermal jumper by Sentate, green/yellow belted tank by needlecream / Cat, black/white shirt with vest by Amaryll, brown simple basics shirt, cream rolled sleeve shirt
(second picture) hoodie by ???, thermal jumper by Sentate, peplum top by Sentate, simple basics shirt, rolled sleeve shirt, untuckable V-neck sweater
2 New HP Swishy Skirts with Ankle Boots
The two skirts on the left are NEW, the three on the right are existing HP and magnoliae recolors, shown on the edited mesh. You can use HP's mesh or mine, but not both.
shirts: teal top by Sentate, green peplum by Sentate and fluorescentadolescent, beige wingtop by bunhead (click "downloads" link under pic of pants), white sleeveless collared shirt by bunhead, beige strappy top by Sentate
1028 polys - suede booties skirt
1102 polys - wedge slides skirt
922 polys - Roman sandals skirt
1189 polys - HP swishy w/ low boots
skin: HystericalParoxysm's Idolatry of Flesh, with my age transition faces
eyes: Phaenoh's Keen Eyes
eyebrows: dragonmandy, Trapping, March of Brows by AlfredAskew, SLU
makeup: my default replacements, just lips by AtomicSpaceKitty, unique lips by AlfredAskew
hair: SimModa, dustfinger, Nouk
Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, LithUnwrap, and GIMP.
I used various MilkShape plugins by Wes Howe, demon, and me.
Thanks to all the folks who helped me find more shirts to download!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
wedge slides recolors.7z
Size: 856.4 KB · Downloads: 3,778 · 5th Apr 2014
|856.4 KB||3,778||5th Apr 2014|
wedge slides MESH.7z
Size: 54.2 KB · Downloads: 3,800 · 5th Apr 2014
|54.2 KB||3,800||5th Apr 2014|
suede booties recolors.7z
Size: 909.1 KB · Downloads: 3,561 · 5th Apr 2014
|909.1 KB||3,561||5th Apr 2014|
suede booties MESH.7z
Size: 51.7 KB · Downloads: 3,632 · 5th Apr 2014
|51.7 KB||3,632||5th Apr 2014|
Roman sandals recolors.7z
Size: 917.9 KB · Downloads: 3,951 · 5th Apr 2014
|917.9 KB||3,951||5th Apr 2014|
Roman sandals MESH.7z
Size: 49.8 KB · Downloads: 4,034 · 5th Apr 2014
|49.8 KB||4,034||5th Apr 2014|
HP swishy recolors.7z
Size: 553.3 KB · Downloads: 3,838 · 5th Apr 2014
|553.3 KB||3,838||5th Apr 2014|
HP swishy MESH edits.7z
Size: 57.4 KB · Downloads: 4,042 · 5th Apr 2014
|57.4 KB||4,042||5th Apr 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Check the related pages tab for recolors that work on her mesh or mine.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge