DEFAULT REPLACE cowgirl shirts for TF, Y/AF, EF
Updated: 3rd Mar 2018 at 4:01 PM
Cowgirl Shirt Default Replacements
I wanted the cowgirl shirt to be more fitted, and I didn't want townies
running around dressed for a Western rodeo, so I made replacements.
This comes in several parts, so just download the stuff you want.
(little boy cowboy shirt defaults are in another thread, post #3)
default replacement meshes
Wider arms and narrower waists than the Maxis originals.
See mesh change image.
default replacement textures
Four Western shirts replaced with more ordinary shirts.
See texture change image.
Maxis as custom
If you don't get default textures, you do NOT need these files!
This is the four Maxis shirts that I replaced, now available as custom.
Why? So townies will have regular shirts, but you can still dress
sims for a rodeo yourself if you want to. TF and EF use AF textures.
skirt by migamoo
untuckable pants by HP
teen and granny default pants by me
skirt by migamoo, recolor by me
untuckable pants by HP
default pants by me and HP
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, plugins (wes_h and demon), LithUnwrap, and GIMP, for great tools. Thanks to Maxis for some source textures.
same as Maxis
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
cowgirl shirt - Maxis as custom.zip
Size: 395.0 KB · Downloads: 868 · 10th Oct 2009
|395.0 KB||868||10th Oct 2009|
cowgirl shirt - DEFAULT meshes and textures.zip
Size: 739.9 KB · Downloads: 3,471 · 10th Oct 2009
|739.9 KB||3,471||10th Oct 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge