SnowStorm's Recolourable Doll House Remapped
I made several changes:
1. Removed the horrible inner walls and made them plain
2. Fixed the bed and bedding also lowered the beds when I realised they were floating in the air.
3. Fixed the lower wall edge to match the rest.
4. Matched the lower Sofa to the Living Chair and cleaned up the textures on both Sofas and Living Chairs a little.
5. Cleaned up the rug.
6. Removed the lattice on the side of the house and replaced it with a matching wall.
7. Matched the steps and decking to the columns.
8. Fixed both sides of the dormer window to match the walls.
9. Fixed the lower floor side wall to match the walls.
10. Fixed the roof edging on the little side roof to match the rest of the roof edging and under the eaves to match the rest.
11. Sharpened the texture on the roof a little and reduced the shine.
12. Cleaned up the windows and balustrades.
This file have been compressed and checked in game.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games, MTS and of course SnowStorm for making the doll house recolourable.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 280.1 KB · Downloads: 2,696 · 30th Aug 2014
|280.1 KB||2,696||30th Aug 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures