Updated: 10th Apr 2015 at 12:57 AM
This is a 25x30 lot, made to mainly fit in the world of Sunset Valley.
Yes, it's a basic box with 4 walls and a roof, but that's not the point. The point is that you're on a beautiful lot on the cliffside and even have your very own pond to fish in!
Currently, the lot does not support the placement of a proper garage. There is no CC on the lot.
Enjoy your own little slice of peace! Wooden mailbox and trashcan included!
Lot Size: 25x30
Lot Price (furnished): §25,212
Lot Price (unfurnished): §17,524
Tags: themegreen, pond, pondside, sunset, sunset valley, cottage, fishing, first upload
Number of bedrooms:
Studio: No seperate bedroom
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Pond-Side Cottage
Description: A small cottage built for two, featuring a small forest surounding the house and a small fishing pond next to the house. Wooden mailbox and trash can included!
Size: 1.24 MB · Downloads: 1,200 · 10th Apr 2015
|1.24 MB||1,200||10th Apr 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!