Updated: 23rd Jan 2014 at 6:18 PM by FakeHouses|RealAwesome
These cottages were originally built in Enekjaer Island, on the three empty lots between the lighthouse and the lounge. Built in a matching, rustic style, these lots look great side-by-side and are suited for a rural world. With one, two and three bedrooms, they can accommodate a range of family sizes—I currently have a family of six residing comfortably in the largest of the set! The furnishing is simple: no custom content, just a few decor items, and neutral colors. The interior pictures were taken in Cottage #3, but the style is consistent through all three.
All lots use Lisen801's Nordic Windows and armiel's Build Set. They are pictured in Enekjaer Island with the Cloud Nine lighting mod by brntwaffles. No custom content is included in the file; you must download the items linked (while these cottages will look very different without the Nordic Windows, you could easily replace the fence and columns from the Build Set with other items if you'd like).
Only one bedroom in this one, but there's ample living space for a couple of Sims. The cottage is roughly in the middle of the lot so there's room for expansion on either side. There's a small vegetable garden off the front patio, and a shed on the other end of the lot.
- 30x15 lot
- $20,393 unfurnished | $35,040 furnished
- 1 bd/1 ba
The ground-floor bedroom of this home has an entrance to the front patio, and the second bedroom is in a loft accessed by a ladder. Situated on the left side of the lot, the right half has room for a garden or future expansion.
- 25x15 lot
- $16,403 unfurnished | $30,450 furnished
- 2 bd/1 ba
With three bedrooms, this is the largest cottage in the set. The master bedroom is accessed through the foyer and two large bedrooms upstairs share a bathroom. The dining room has a door to the garden, where you'll find a line for washing and a bit of room for gardening if you'd like.
- 30x15 lot
- $22,836 unfurnished | $51,860 furnished
- 3 bd/2 ba
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price: prices above
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Cottage #1
Description: 1 bd/1 ba. Built by fakehousesrealawesome.tumblr.com
Title: Cottage #2
Description: 2 bd/1 ba. Built by fakehousesrealawesome.tumblr.com
Title: Cottage #3
Description: 3 bd/2 ba. Built by fakehousesrealawesome.tumblr.com
Size: 11.63 MB · Downloads: 4,186 · 22nd Jan 2014
|11.63 MB||4,186||22nd Jan 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
by The Merrye Makers