7 Shoji Sinks - Nihon Serie - volume 1
Uploaded 28th Jun 2015 at 6:24 PM
This object doesn’t override anything, works fine in game, and is a Sims 3 to Sims 4 conversion
We remeshed the original sink to make a smaller sink and plumbing. We added the glass shelf to add a little “je ne sais quoi”
Category : Buy > Plumbing > Sinks
Price : 300§
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||k-hippie-k-new-nihon-shoji-sink.package (inside nihon-k-hour-08.7z)|
|Title||K New Nihon Shoji Sink|
|Description||Converted from the Sims 3 ( Zen Again ) to the Sims 4 , this pure wood japanese sink has been re-meshed and a bit re-designed to get a more modern look and feel ( but in spirit of all traditions, including feng shui ) ... by k-hippie :)|
|Mesh name:||K New Nihon Shoji Sink|
Size: 3.02 MB · Downloads: 5,262 · 28th Jun 2015
|3.02 MB||5,262||28th Jun 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.