Testers Wanted: Entry Door (new mesh) UPDATE 01.09.2007
Updated: 1st Sep 2007 at 11:42 AM - Major Update 01.09.2007
The mesh is based on the colonial Tract door and before you decide whether to download it or not, please note that:
- the door cannot be placed on diagonal walls
- the recolours for the new mesh will also show as recolours for the original Colonial Tract door, but the textures for the glass part will be upside down.
Reason: I changed the UV mapping for the new mesh.
- the windows are not included
Installation instructions: unrar; place all files in your EA Games> Downloads folder.
P.S. If you know how to fix the problems with the new mesh, please let me know. Your help is more than welcome.
Changed: Guids to avoid Guid conflict
Added: Diagonal Version
Added: Independent Expressions Window Recolours
Important: You have to delete the previous versions of the door, as well as the recolours, before you put the updated version in you Downloads Folder.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 227.2 KB · Downloads: 17,655 · 1st Sep 2007
|227.2 KB||17,655||1st Sep 2007|
Size: 503.1 KB · Downloads: 19,003 · 1st Sep 2007
|503.1 KB||19,003||1st Sep 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.