The Colourblind Set
Updated: 6th Jul 2006 at 2:18 PM - New information added
If you only have the base game and decide to download the set, please give me feedback.
You will aslo need the CEP.
Door -single tile; recolourable glass ;the diagonal mesh is stretched to fit the width of the wall;
Polys:438; Vertices: 900
Pictureglasswindow- 1 tile; recolourable glass; the diagonal mesh is stretched to cover the width of the wall;
Polys:176 Vertices 196
One Tile Big Window -only the frame is recolourable; the diagonal mesh is stretched to cover the width of the wall;
Polys:400; Vertices: 540
Kitchen Window - only the frame is recolourable; the diagonal mesh is not stretched;
Polys: 400 Vertices:540
The meshes are made and edited with Milkshape.
The download file is a file. the package files are put in 2 separate folders.
Why do I call it a set? Because the items share the same colours (and patterns) for the frames and the glass. The sceenshots are from a residential lot, but I had OFB in mind when I created the pictureglass door and window.
Almost forgot: feel free to recolour and upload on free sites.
Edit: I read Ignorant Bliss' post on how to check if your packages are compliant with the original game. I am sorry to say that they are not. Numenor's post helped me remake the pictureglass door and window. Those of you who only have the base game and would like to have the picture glass door and window, please download the file the Pictureglass_OriginalGameOnly_macarossi_0107.rar
Ignorant Bliss and Numenor, thank you for teaching me how do this.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 666.9 KB · Downloads: 44,775 · 6th Jul 2006
|666.9 KB||44,775||6th Jul 2006|
Size: 961.7 KB · Downloads: 61,666 · 4th Jul 2006
|961.7 KB||61,666||4th Jul 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
|Open for Business|