Updated: 22nd Feb 2016 at 3:00 PM
2015-11-16: There is now a kitchen in this style, as well.
The outside is the same as the Country Armoire (see there for more pictures).
This comes in 12 colour variants, nine from the Maxis “Home is ..” dining hutch and four additional variants that are also in the game files but not used -- those are not particularly exciting (a differently worn grey, another black with different handles, and another dark brown) but when they are already there, why not use them. It costs 680§ like the armoire.
The tuning is that of the Schmapple fridge which makes it unbreakable -- slightly too cheaty for my taste (because it also magically improves the food quality), but the fridges are being changed so often I really don't want to mess with custom tuning here.
High Poly: 1364V/910F
Low Poly: 718V/372F
blender, TSRW/Milkshape, s4pe.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 45.4 KB · Downloads: 21,656 · 18th Oct 2015
|45.4 KB||21,656||18th Oct 2015|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.